Orientation 2013 - Photo Submission Contest
Here is our first prize giveaway!
During O-week (August 26-30), send us your best photo(s) by August 30th of any orientation event you've participated. We will randomly select ONE winner at the end of orientation week for a fabulous prize from one of our sponsors.
You can submit through:
- Facebook – private message (https://www.facebook.com/RUFacultyofArts)
- Twitter – tweet us @RUFacultyofArts
- Email – Subject line ‘Photo Submission Contest’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must be a registered Faculty of Arts FIRST-YEAR STUDENT
- You are free to submit multiple photos or multiple times, but only one submission will be counted for the draw
- The photo you submit MUST BE TAKEN BY YOU
- Only those who submit as indicated will be considered
- We love to see pictures of you having a blast at orientation, but please make sure the pictures you submit are APPROPRIATE (if it’s a picture you don’t want your parents to get a hold of, then it’s probably inappropriate). Note that the photo(s) you submit may be used by the Student Experience Centre in the future.
- The winner will be contacted through facebook/twitter/email (whichever way you've chosen to submit) some time during the first week of September. He/she will be asked to confirm with us the status as a Ryerson Faculty of Arts student.