Hard Rock Party!



Hello again everyone,






I know I've told you about this before, but I wanted to remind you so that you don't miss out!



The Hard Rock Cafe Party is TONIGHT!



The doors open at 6pm and we will keep the party going until 2am!



Word of the event has been spreading throughout the campus to all faculties. Info is up on Facebook, Twitter, posters around the campus. I've even heard people just getting texts from their friends about this event, so it promises to be a good time.



There is a little bonus for the first 60 people to get there too!



There will be areas where you can just sit with friends and grab a bite to eat.



There will also be a dance floor and DJ so you can dance the night away!



Wristbands will be in effect which allows for students of all ages to attend!



It's going to be awesome!






I hope to see you all there! If you're there, come and say hi!



Cheers,



~Avala~



Comments

Popular Posts