Communication Confusion



Hello everyone,
So in the past few days I have been looking into how to better communicate with YOU! It is interesting that while sitting in an office, alone, at a desk and while saying nothing at all, I am socializing with a number of people all at once. At times I am baffled by that.

I have been in meetings and on the web and have talked to other people who know more about this stuff then I do, and it is amazing the changes that are happening in the social media world! I was under the impression that Facebook was the way of our generation, but turns out, Twitter and blogs and websites are JUST as important. Which do you prefer? (make a comment below and let me know how you like to be communicated with! I can cater to your needs!)

I've got Facebook, Twitter, a website and this blog. Out of those 4 methods of communication, which of them is the best for you?

ps. If you're interested in learning more about the Facebook decline... see this link.
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Technology/Facebook-Figures-Slump-In-Key-Markets-Britain-And-America-According-To-May-2011-Numbers/Article/201106216011463?lpos=Technology_First_Technology_Article_Teaser_Region__1&lid=ARTICLE_16011463_Facebook_Figures_Slump_In_Key_Markets_Britain_And_America_According_To_May_2011_Numbers

Comments

Popular Posts