Free film screenings on Tuesday nights

As you know, I'm always on the lookout to save myself, and consequently you, money whenever I can. So I was excited to hear about the PWYC documentary screenings being held on Tuesday evenings at Soybomb. The best part? What little money I can afford to give them goes to support a good cause (okay "good" being relative to where your politcal loyalties lie)!

Every Tuesday two documentaries are screened starting at 8:00pm in the Soybomb HQ (156 Bathurst St.). The screenings are a Pay-What-You-Can admission and all proceeds go to support the G20 Legal Defense Fund. The documentaries screened often have a social justice orientation and address a range of issues from the environment to D.I.Y. culture.

You can keep up to date about what documentaries are being screened by joining their Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=117635874952714&v=info

And if you catch a doc that you really love (or loathe!), consider submitting a review to this here humble blog by e-mailing your thoughts to facescom@arts.ryerson.ca. :)

Comments

Popular Posts