The Art of Life Re-Launch

Hello current and future Arts students!

Sarah here! I've been re-hired by the Faculty of Arts Student Life team so I will remain your faithful blogger all summer long. One thing I promise you can look forward to is much more frequent updates; I'll be blogging like it's my full-time job (because it is!) But to learn what else I have in store for you, check out episode one in our summer video blog (or vlog) series.

video
I hope you enjoyed that! And if you are interested in becoming part of the blogging team, have ideas for what type of information we should feature here or have feedback on our new layout, please get in touch! You can send an e-mail to facescom@arts.ryerson.ca, give me a shout (416.979.5000 ext. 2718) or stop by my office in POD 344-C. Also, if you want to get in touch with my lovely vlog co-host, Idil, her e-mail is idil.omar@ryerson.ca. We look forward to hearing from you! Also, make sure that you're always in the know; become a fan of the Faculty of Arts on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Cheers,
Sarah

Comments

Popular Posts